Terms and Conditions
By using this site you agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use
The copyright and IP of this site are the property of Bilby Publishing & Consulting Pty Ltd, all rights reserved.
When you hold an up-to-date subscription you may use any image on the site for non-profit use as per the terms and conditions below.
We want to support the community and education in Auslan, and will never restrict non-profit applications. HOWEVER if you intend to use our images or IP for a commercial application, or where images will be on public display (such as a playground); please contact us first to arrange permissions
Full Ts & Cs:
- These terms and conditions constitute an agreement between Bilby Publishing & Consulting Pty. Ltd. and the Subscriber.
- These Terms and Conditions are agreed to under the Jurisdiction of the state of New South Wales, Australia.
- Bilby Publishing & Consulting Pty. Ltd. reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- Regular Subscription - Only one login per subscription, from one computer at any time.
- Site License - You may login as many computers as you wish provided they are at one location. You will be given a special page to enter from, and login will be automatic.
- Subscribers will be identified by their login details.
Subscribers have access to information and software that is not available to non-logged in users.
The pages available to subscribers only may be changed by Bilby Publishing & Consulting Pty. Ltd. at any time without notice.
All rights including intellectual property rights, copyright and trademark rights,
to the material contained within this siteand any materials you may create through the use of the site,
are retained by Bilby Publishing & Consulting Pty. Ltd.
A limited number of clip art images contained within this website are used by Bilby Publishing & Consulting Pty. Ltd.
under license from Jupiter Images Ltd.
The Australian Copyright Act 1968 (the Act) allows 10% of the number of words on this website to be reproduced
and/or communicated by any educational institution for its educational purposes provided that the educational institution
(or the body that administers it) has given a remuneration notice to Copyright Agency Limited (CAL) under the Act.
For details of the CAL licence for educational institutions contact:
Copyright Agency Limited
Level 15, 233 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Phone: 02 9394 7724
Fax: 02 9394 7601
Except as permitted under the Act (for example the services of the Crown or in reliance on one of the fair dealing exceptions,
i.e. fair dealing for the purposes of research or study) no part of this website may be reproduced,
stored in a retrieval system, communicated or transmitted in any form or by any means without prior written permission.
All inquiries should be made to the copyright owner:
Bilby Publishing & Consulting Pty Ltd
Parcel Locker 10266 09741
78-96 Arncliffe Street