Selecting a Template Style
Click on the "Radio Button" to select the template style
Some template styles have their own options you can select
Selecting Additional Settings
Using the Output
There are a number of things you can do with the output other than merely printing
- You select the "number per sheet" - the number of words on each printed page (see notes under "Hints>Printing")
- Whether pictures are displayed, and what type: colour or black and white clipart, pictograms/icons
- What Typeface(font) and it's size relative to your browser's settings - so it's closest to what you see on the screen.
The font must already be installed on your computer or it will not display correctly. To download the "Signed Alphabet LQ" font, go to www.signcommunity.org.uk/language/downloadbslfont.php (BSL, Auslan and NZSL fingerspelling alphabets are the same)
- Border settings - how do you want the box around each sign to look? Border or no border, and how dark it will appear
- In your browser's menu, go to Edit>Select All then Edit>Copy. You can then paste that into other packages such as word, corel etc.
- In your browser's menu, go to File>Save As. Select where you wish to save the page (such as "Desktop") and enter a filename. Then open the subsequent file in any compatable software (such as word).
- Once you have got the output into the software of your choice, you can remove signs, change fonts to those already on your system, and their sizes, add fancy borders, change the colours etc.
Note that you must retain the credit line for copyright purposes
- If you are printing 1 per sheet, you need to set your printer's paper to "Landscape" mode (as opposed to "Portrait")
- When printing the dice, you may wish to use "print preview" and save paper by leaving out the instruction pages